Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas for the kids

Hello Loved Ones!!

These past few weeks I have been pondering thoughtfully as I have rounded up the kids toys deciding what will stay and what will go. This is the conclusion I have come to; Christmas this year for us, is about simplicity, meaning I won't have to spend an hour trying to convince the kids to scour the house for all their toys. So I have compiled a list of things that would be acceptable and appreciated for the kids as Christmas gifts...

~books
games like twister or slip n slide
lessons ( soccer, swim, piano, dance, karate, etc.)
bubbles
twistable crayons ( no cheap please)
coloring books
bikes
medium trampoline w/ net
sidewalk chalk
art supplies
blu-rays (movie)
zoo passes, etc.
play ground equipment
etc, etc, etc.

Please refrain from small item toys/gifts. Call me if you have questions.

Love,
Aubray

No comments: