Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yikes!

For all of those thinking I've been cheating on my blog, it's not true. Actually it was quite frustrating not having a way to post updated pictures. But, when there's a will, there's a way!
Ransom is talking so well and has grown so much, he's such a dare devil. Harrison is motating all over the place and he won't hold still for anything. I think he'll be walking in the next month. Ginger is a little mommy to the boys and sings all the time. She has fashion sense at such a young age.
Michael is working at the census bureau and has a couple of girlfriends. Of course they are mothers' with children his age, and they are always heckling each other. I'm thankful he is enjoying work and school.
As for me, I'm happy to be back in Arizona making friends and going on adventures with the children. Michael built a fence to divide the front yard from the back. So at last I can send the kids outside with out worrying they'll run off.

No comments: