Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello all,
This is Michael and I'm trying to figure all this stuff out. I had fun posting the blog about our son Harrison last night and want to give praise to my beautiful wife who does such a great job with the family and house. So here is a tribute to her and the children
SNC00078.jpg
We are going to celebrate 4 years together on the 9th and I couldn't be happier than I am with her. It's funny to think that we have 3 children in 4 years of marriage, but I love all my family and wouldn't trade them for anything.
SNC00092.jpg
Now that the boys out number the girls, mama and Ginger will be the best of friends and have to stick together. Ginger loves to be with mama and learn from her (the cosmetology background helps). I love all of you and look forward to having a lovely and prosperous future together.


Michael Belnap

1 comment:

Katie Jo said...

You have a great looking family. Congratulations on the new baby.