Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today is September 23, 2008, the beginning of fall right? Well today is a blustery day with temperatures at about 60 degrees here in Rexburg, Idaho. What I would classify as an Arizona winter (minus the wind, which makes it feel much colder)! Inside my house it is 69 degrees with a space heater on...Now for some that is not a big deal, BUT! I am a native Arizonan, so what do you think? COLD! Thankfully we acquired a wood burning stove from my in-laws, and I'm so excited to use it this winter. Michael is installing it next Saturday. These stoves are great for creating a darling atmosphere with a blanket and snuggling up to your sweetie. I'm excited! Any way, we are still without a camera, but when I get one I am carrying it with me EvErYwHeRe! Adios, Aubray

2 comments:

jamee said...

Aubray I am so jealous of the actual fall season/cool weather you are experiencing. I'm a native Arizonan and I dislike the hot weather very much and am still not used to it.(Don't think I ever will be) It's still triple digits here! How nice it'll be when you get your wood burning stove set up. Sounds cozy :) Good to see an update

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

Aubay, To do the tag all you have to do is pick your 4th file on your computer and pic the 4th picture and post it! Fun and easy. Hope everything is going well.lv Julienne