Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Arizona Trip in April '08

Ok, these next couple of posts contain pics I was able to take on my camera phone. So Enjoy!
This is my cousin, Melissa, who is totally awesome! Her and Ransom are hangin' out at the park in this picture!

This Cute little Boy enjoyed his time at Grandma & Grandpa Young's house!

Ginger was taking notes and being her charming self at my cousin, Maxwell's baptism.

Our trip to Arizona served many purposes: Hunter's homecoming, Maxwell's baptism, visiting family and friends AND it was Michael's 25th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Honey! I Love You!

1 comment:

Maren said...

i wish i could have seen you while you were here. it would have been fun to get everyone together for lunch. oh well, not time! i promise to do better at checking my email. : )